MarkosWeb

covid-19 widget

awimb.com

AWIMB - We are the mdds Welcome to the forum

edit



Rating:
5 of 5 (3 votes)
Indexed pages:
17,753 (3,001)
Backwards:
18,968 (290)
Links from homepages:
11 links (from 2 hosts)
updated November 6, 2013
Homepage links:
internal 67, external 5
Unique visitors:
378 ( 301)
diff as of June 1, 2013
Snapshot history:
29 available via snapshot tool
Title history:
1 changes recorded
HTML validation:
Error
DNS resolve:
OK
Domain worth:
$25,933
Health score:
28.07%

Technical

Website availability: (is site down?)
Used technologies:
Operating systems
Ubuntu
Web servers
Apache (version 2.2.22)
Hosting:
Easynet Global Services Limited (102380 - Entertainment & Sports Agency Ltd Office Leeds)
Hosting admin phone:
+44 113 205 3445
Hosting admin mail:
Domain IP:
87.84.169.113 United Kingdom (1 changes since July 5, 2009)
IP history:
January 20, 2010 87.84.169.115 (Easynet) → 87.84.169.113(Easynet Global Services Limited)
DNS Resolve:
OK
Domain registrar:
WEBFUSION LTD. domain profile
Domains using same registrar:18,935
Name server (NS) records:
ns0.hameldon.co.uk (IP 82.71.212.209)
Other domains using this NS: 55
ns1.hameldon.co.uk (IP 82.71.212.210)
Other domains using this NS: 55
ns2.hameldon.co.uk (IP 82.71.212.209)
Other domains using this NS: (2): followfollow.com, ccmb.co.uk
NS history:
2 changes since July 5, 2009
January 20, 2010 ns0.hameldon.co.uk
ns1.hameldon.co.uk
ns2.hameldon.co.uk
ns0.hameldon.co.uk
ns1.hameldon.co.uk
July 5, 2009 ns0.esagroup.co.uk
ns1.esagroup.co.uk
ns2.esagroup.co.uk
ns0.hameldon.co.uk
ns1.hameldon.co.uk
ns2.hameldon.co.uk
Public registrar record:

Profile

Unique visitors:
378 ( 301)
diff as of June 1, 2013
Domain age:
16 years and 7 months
Domain worth:
$25,933
Health score:
28.07%
Domain score widget:
Domain worth widget:
MarkosWeb certification:

Social #awimb.com

Social activity: updated 8 Jul 2014
MarkosWeb reviews:
Social Contacts:

Similar sites

Associated domains:
Based on Google Analytics ID UA-2845748-1: 1 domains found, examples: arsenal-mad.co.uk

Advertising

AdSense Checker: (AdSense Checker:)
Is domain banned from using Google Adsense?
Tags prominence:
(important page elements, estimated advertising value)
a forum (91%, $0.92), betting odds (6%), premier league (3%, $0.83)
Ads SERP visibility: based on research of 16,000,000 keywords

Geography

Audience location:
Minimum required screen width is 768 - Please use other device to view
SERP organic visitors pie
Visualizes local performance of organic positions. Positions visibility distribution is presented by Country showing each country's share in %

    SEO

    Indexed pages:
    17,753 (3,001)
    Backwards:
    18,968 (290)
    Homepage links:
    internal 67, external 5
    Title history:
    1 changes recorded
    HTML validation:
    Error
    Title:
    AWIMB - We are the mdds Welcome to the forum
    Links from homepages:(detailed)
    11 links (from 2 unique hosts)
    Examples: arsenal-mad.co.uk, arsenalshorts.com
    MarkosWeb Domain RSS:
    Get the latest updates on awimb.com via RSS
    SERP organic visibility: based on research of 16,000,000 keywords
    Domain name is seen on 10 search engine queries. Average position in SERP is 19. Best position in SERP for this domain is #3 (it's found 1 times). Statistical information was collected from April 20, 2012 to April 22, 2012
    SERP organic rankings distribution:
    Visualizes organic positions distribution for domain pages that were found in top 40 results.